Buy ADU Software database software & reep the benefits of our additional mobile app for use on Android & Apple devices.
We strive to provide individualised customer service for each of our customers, regardless of how many users we have and invest heavily in our servers & domains in order that the number of users are not restricted and quality is not compromised. Many of our new customers come from personal recommendations & word of mouth from our existing customers which gives us the best marketing tool as we believe there is no marketing anywhere nearly as powerful as a satisfied customer! It is very important to our company that we develop a trustful relationship with each and every one of our customers by being transparrent and offering a reliable and friendly service at a fair price.
ADU Software products cannot be beaten on price when it comes to value, quality and more importantly aftersales care & support. Whilst we are fully aware that there are other databases on the market that advertise themselves as being free (some of which then subsequently ask for donations!), we make no apologies for charging for our products and data subscriptions as we believe that offering a free product is unsustainable as any product needs financial investment in order to make the software and any additions or enhancements better for all users. Our most recent investments include the ADU Mobile App and the new ‘live chat’ feature on our website meaning that our customers are able to access real time assistance with the product or any enquiries they may have.
ADU Software do not charge existing subscribers for program upgrades.
Why choose ADU? What can ADU Software do for you?
Data quality is our key importance to ensure that our users are provided with the utmost reliable information collated from personal sightings and authentic sources.
We offer packages to suit all requirements that represent the very best value for money and will prove to be an asset to businesses and aviation enthusiasts everywhere.
Our quality control standards are high and our personnel, who are all dedicated aviation enthusiasts, are among the best. It is our aim to provide our customers with the highest caliber and most versatile Aviation Database Software on the market today.
- Reverse Logging Feature – Logs can be entered in any order, past or present, however your first official sighting will automatically be detected, recorded and highlighted.
- Aircraft Required Database Utility – Self user database utility which gives our users control of importing specific data required to build up their own unique reports. Reports can be generated on Frames only, Registrations only and Frames and Registrations. A useful tool to build specific country reports, airline reports and aircraft you require by frame or registration reports. Once a self user database has been compiled, the user has full control over deletions and additions to the database enabling users to edit their report at any time. All reports have a tick box for ease of use when participating in aviation tours.
- Log Utility – Valuable tool which can generate numerous different reports giving our users the facility to print reports based around specific date periods, specific aircraft types, airlines and airfields. Data can be sorted using many different combinations. Users can filter aircraft seen before or aircraft which are first sightings or list total aircraft seen by frames and registrations.
- Print Program – More report formats including Biz Jet Report Only and Turbo Props Only. Ability to print off continent reports.
- Log Program Calendar facility within the log program where a specific date can be selected at the touch of a button. In addition to this, the log program offers the user 16 default airports but still retains the drop selection menu containing the IATA codes. Various methods in which the user can log including batch load and copy/paste.
- A personal notes column within the log program to enable the user to add their own notes to each individual sighting compiled within the log.Whilst compiling a log, when searching for a registration, the aircrafts delivery date is displayed along with constructor, type, line number, construction number, operator and delivery date.
- Log Print Details Reports incorporated giving the user more optional details of specific frames and registrations calculated. E.g Frame & Registration Year Report, Frame Count by Year Report, Last Month Report, Last 7 Days Report, E-mail Report, Print Report in ascending order and Print Report in original order depending on how the log has been compiled.
- Faster search and retrieval of information.Within the database, when searching for a specific aircraft, if seen details are available, these will automatically be displayed. By pressing the enter key on the keyboard, this will now display the log history and by pressing the enter key again, the user will be returned to the information previously selected.
- Active Aircraft = A Seen Details Statistics – This is a tool which will give you information on aircraft that you have seen over the years and what has happened to them and where they are now.
- Facility to add personal notes on each individual aircraft reference.
- Aircraft You Require – The product range will filter aircraft frames required and also registrations required. This can be generated on airline names, manufacturers, types and countries.
- Photographs – For users who wish to add photographs to each individual aircraft, the Advanced product range allows numerous photographs to be linked to 1 aircraft frame. Photographs can be displayed automatically if required by selecting the relevant button.
- Print Program – Several reports are included to give more flexibility to the multiple print options available.
- Location Report – This will display all the information about the aircraft and also bring into play your personal sightings and if you need the aircraft it will be flagged up as Frame. This section also shows the Status field. There are several printing options from the print function at the top tool bar
- Backup and Restore Facility – A very easy and user friendly backup and restore facility giving confidence that seen details, log history, airports and flying log book can be backed up and transferred from notebook to desk top should the need arise. Ability to backup all photograph information.
- Fully supports both registration and frame logging.
- Data Discrepancy Checker – The discrepancy checker has been designed to look at your seen details and make sure that they correspond with what is held within the main databases as there may be occasions when information has been reported wrongly which has resulted in editorial changes.This facility will also highlight any data discrepancies you may have entered yourself manually or through the log program whereby you have entered an aircraft using a con number. Should you disagree with any discrepancy findings and feel that the aircraft entered is correct, please contact the relevant section editor for verification.
- Specialised Printing Reports – Facility which allows the user to compile their own reference books and reports.
- Additional, optional products ie SBS utility & ADU Mobile App
ADU Software offers the secure payment facility of paypal. Alternatively payment may be made via cheque / postal order made payable to ADU Software and posted to: ADU Software, 46 Roebuck Lane, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7SH
Online Store aims to provide you with the best customer experience possible and are ready to help you with any of your enquiries. Telephone 0044 161 718 5439
Is the On-line Store secure?
YES! The purchase area of our site is secure. At Online Store, you can shop with confidence. We use some of the latest encryption technology (SSL), digital certificates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to help ensure that your personal information is secure on-line at all times.
Delivery information to UK and overseas addresses
ADU Software will endeavour to send all download instructions for new orders within 24 hours, subject to holidays. All new purchases are subject to download only. A CD package can be provided on request for an additional fee of £25. For delivery within the UK which will be posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery and therefore a signature on receipt is required. All overseas deliveries will be posted via Air Mail. In any event of non-receipt of software please allow upto 28 days for delivery from date of order before contacting ADU Software.
ADU Software Returns Policy. Return address: ADU Software Returns, 46 Roebuck Lane, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7SH.
ADU Software offer a returns policy for damaged CDs only. The damaged CD must be returned to ADU Software for issue of a replacement. Under no circumstances will a refund be given. This does not effect your statutory rights. Returned CDs must be posted to ADU Software using a secure method of posting as ADU Software will not accept any liability for CDs going missing in the post.
ADU Software offer a £10 discount off annual data subscriptions for any existing user who recommends another user to ADU Software main database. Purchases must be made directly from ADU Software and the existing customers name and license number must be provided at the time of the new purchase.
There is no limit to the number of people an existing user recommends thus enabling existing users to reduce their annual subscription rate by £10 for each new member they introduce.
Please note: This offer is not available for purchases made from any retail store.